Saturday, September 09, 2006

SICK

I've been sick for 3 days. I got sick at school, my nose started running. I had one of those little tissue packs and they have 15 tissues in them. I used all of them on Thursday at school. I had a runny and stuffy nose, a stomachache, my throat hurt, and I had a headache. I started to get a fever about 7 that night. My temperature was 100.7. I got a fever when I was sleeping. The whole night , I slept with the fan on me.

When I woke up on Friday morning, I still had a fever. My temperature was 101. I had to stay home from school. My fever broke later in the morning, but I still had a stomachache and nasty nose problems. Dad got me some nasty DayQuil and he actually let me stay home by myself but only for like 5 minutes. I had another one of the tissue packs and I used all of them in like an hour. Then, I had to go to my grandma's house because dad had to get his hair cut. Then, we went out to eat like we always do on Friday and all I had was a stuffy nose so I was ok to go. I had more to eat that night than what I had all day on Thursday.

Today, I woke up with a sore throat and had to miss church. We were gonna have a picnic at Highland Park and I really wanted to go but I couldn't get everyone sick. So now Olivia's at the park and I'm writing this being so bored and I saw the shuttle blast off for like 10 minutes. It was cool man. They were going like 10,000 mph and you could see the Earth spinning. YEP! Bye dudes!!!

13 comments:

The TapeEar said...

:(

Andrea said...

Hope you're feeling better now!

sela said...

We've all been sick over here too. Blah!

The TapeEar said...

now im just coughing

The TapeEar said...

still coughing

Andrea said...

Are you coughing now?

What about now?

The TapeEar said...

not anymore *cough cough*

alli-gal said...

still coughing??????

The TapeEar said...

Not anymore.

Andrea said...

Time to update your blog. We want fresh content. Give us something we can chew, like the latest gossip at school or in the family.

Do you have a boyfriend this year? Who do you think is cute?

OliveSoul#4 said...

New post on my blog!!!

OliveSoul#4 said...

Ad for my blog:

The Life Of An Olive Tree

Do you like to laugh sometimes? Do you like stupid random topics that you can't help but read them? Then come to my blog!!

Newest post: AHHHHHH!!! HOBOS!!!

The TapeEar said...

I'll put a new one too.