Friday, March 21, 2008

My Birthday List

My birthday list is short to me. You could use my Christmas List but I gots some more stuffs. Since Annea can't get them to show up, I will put a picture of my shoes that I want on this blogness, too.

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/22748999/c/108843/g/women/s/10.html



http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/33664674/c/129608/g/women/s/10.html




http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/25933446/c/54694.html
Aren't they purdy?!
I want some yummy iTunes Cards
Some Clothes
SIZES:
Shirts- L or XL in Juniors
Capris or pants - 9 in Juniors
Movies:
Sydney White ( that movie is goooood. you should watch it.)
Alvin and the Chipmunks (if it's out. it probably won't be.)
She's the Man (still)
A t-shirt with "Loosar Feeish" on it
That's all!




10 comments:

enN2sp said...

One thing they both forgot to put on their blog is that they NEED under clothes.
They both need a gift card from VS.

But for some reason they will NOT step a toenail in the one here but they will in Lafayette.

OliveSoul#4 said...

xP

OliveSoul#4 said...

Ya know that this is the first time you have posted 2 posts in a single month in a long, long time!
That's a first for you.

sela said...

Andrea: Here are the sku's for those shoes on Zappos. You can search under them...I wonder why the links won't work for you.


1 SKU #7328574
2 SKU #7375335
3 SKU #7314755

Andrea said...

Thanks Hooks! You're such a good helper!!

The TapeEar said...

me gusta the 2nd ones the best!

OliveSoul#4 said...

....Why do we get bored so quickly with your posts, Amanda?

sela said...

I vote for the second ones too!

alli-gal said...

Are we voting on shoes? 'Cause I like the first ones. The Vans.

Dang amanda...another birthday already?!?!

You're gonna be fourteen, right?

The TapeEar said...

Nope, im gonna be 15. Do I make you feel old?