Monday, May 14, 2007

*~Indiana Beach~*

On Saturday, I went to Indiana Beach with my school for having "Clean Slate" for all of the year. I had fun.I was in a group with my friends, Macey and Micheale(Michelle). I went on a lot of different rides. I went onThe Hoosier Hurricane, the Cornball Express, The Lost Coaster of Superstition Mountain, The Galaxi and the Tig'rr which are all of the roller coasters,the Tilt-a-Whirl, the Water Swing, the Scrambler, and the Sea Dragon. We got there at about 10:30 in the morning and we left at 6:00 at night. It was really fun.

5 comments:

alli-gal said...

I have always liked Indiana Beach. Did you go through the big haunted house? They have these rubber rat tails that stick out of the wall and rub your legs when you walk by......eeewwwwww!!!

Glad you had fun!!!!

Andrea said...

Sounds like tons of fun. You should talk your dad into going to Kings Island this summer. Remind him how much fun we had when we went as kids. He should give you guys that experience too!

OliveSoul#4 said...

Hmm. I went ther last year with Manda. We wanted to go through the haunted house, but it cost money! >=O

The TapeEar said...

boo ya

The TapeEar said...

eeeooorrreee!!!!!!